Happy New Year! 🎉
2020 IS OVER! IT’S ALL ABOUT 2021.
And 2021 is all about your books.
No, I’m not talking about 📚
I’m talking about 📒🧾💰 💸🤑
If there is ONE thing you will do for your business this year, it will be to revamp your whole approach to bookkeeping.
Every small business needs good bookkeeping, but not every small business can afford a bookkeeper. But that’s no excuse – you can still do good bookkeeping on your own and for the low low (spreadsheets are better than shoeboxes filled with receipts). Before I tell you that, I’m gonna tell you why you need to make tracking your cash flow a priority in 2021.
1. 2020 was hard AF.
2. This is the perfect time to reset
3. Helps you budget accurately
4. You’ll simplify tax filing
5. Gives you extra piece of mind
6. You’ll learn best practices in the process
7. You’ll understand business terminology and concepts better
8. See your profit and growth in real time
9. Understand where you need to improve
10. Adjust financial goals
11. Informed strategy and analysis to make timely business decision
12. It’s the LAW!
Now that you know why, you probably want to know how. Hit ‘reply’ if you’re interested in learning more about easier and time-efficient ways to keep your books. I’d be happy to connect you to more resources.
To More Money in Our Pockets,